Updates to MSA and the MSA Sports Room
The team at Mindsports Academy have been very busy updating the Sports Room adding new features as well as fixing those niggly bugs.
We will continue to update and add new features with the support and feedback from our members.
MSA Site Updates
- New MSA Forum - all members have access to the new MSA Forum, here you can discuss all things Mindsports including sharing your game and bug feedback, find our MSA updates, discuss the games and share ideas. The link is available via the tool bar on the front page
Sports Room Updates
- As a premium member you can access in game video chat. View and speak live to your opponent. When you challenge someone available in the main lobby there will be a tick box to choose enable video. Please note once inside the game you will not be able to access this option if you have not already checked the box.
This is our Beta Launch and we recommend using Google Chrome as the web browser. At present video chat is unavailable in Safari.
**Anyone caught abusing this feature must be reported to admin and their account will be removed.**
- Inside the Tournament Scrabble game we have made a few adjustments:
- Updated Button layout
- View your opponents rack at the top of your screen so once the bag is empty you can see how many tiles they have left.
To view previous features available cleck here: Welcome to the MSA Sports Room
**Please note, when playing in the Sports Room, we recommend using Chrome and Safari as your internet browsers. We do not recommend using Microsoft Edge.**
Membership is free and as a new member you will receive 30 days premium access Join Today click here: Register Now
també per MSA
You Can Help Make A Change
- Complete the short registration form
- Choose what membership you'd like
- Enjoy all the great benefits!
- Guaranteed Games
- Competitive Ranking
- Tournaments with real prizes
- Facetime Experience
- In-game currency
- Multi-language play