Find all information about our $ Tournaments
From 1st August there will be $10 giveaways, all details about the tournaments can be seen at the end of this article.
The Prize Pool aims to be shared with 10% of the field and so dependent on player numbers.
Information about the Mindsports $ Tournaments
From Tuesday 1st August every day we will be running Tournaments where players can win $10.
What’s the catch?
- You must be a MSA member, membership is free.
- To enter the $10 tournament, you will need 5 shields. (You receive 50 FREE shields on initial sign up plus 2 FREE shields each day that you log into the MSA Sports Room).
- You must be online at the stated start time of the tournament. Tournaments will start automatically at the stated time.
- Each player will have 10 minutes on their clock per round.
- In order to receive the $10 pay-out there must be a minimum of 8 players entered into the tournament. Less than 8 players? You will only receive your shield payout.
- If you are the only one to enter, the tournament will be cancelled and your shields will be returned to your balance.
MSA will hold up to 4 tournaments a day in order to cover various time zones:
- 7pm Asia HKT (12pm UK)
- 7pm UK BST
- 7pm USA East Coast (Midnight UK)
- 7pm USA West Coast (3am UK time)
Each Mindsport will have set days please see below:
- Monday - Chess $10 Give Away
- Tuesday – Scrabble $10 Give Away
- Wednesday – Chess $10 Give Away
- Thursday – Go $10 Give Away
- Friday – Scrabble $10 Give Away
- Saturday – Chess $10 Give Away
- Sunday – Scrabble $10 Give Away
Please note Scrabble is currently not available to play in North America.