𝐅𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐂𝐉𝐊𝐒 𝐆𝐌 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧
2-9 September 2018 in Chittagong, Bangladesh
CJKS-Four H Group-Diamond Cement Grandmasters Chess Tournament 2018 was held from 2-9 September in Chittagong, Bangladesh. The 15-year-old chess prodigy from Bangladesh beat Ziaur Rahman of Bangladesh to collect seven points from ten games. Fahad’s same competitor, tournament’s seven-seed Dhulipalla Bala Chandra Prasad of India.
In the 10th and last round, Fahad win with Grand Master Ziaur Rahman. After 60 moves GM Zia resign the match, the game was played in Pirc Defense: Classical, Schlechter Variation.
1. CM Ghosh Chanchal Kumer 2046 Win
2. Neelash Saha 2373 Win
3. GM Lalith Babu M R 2527 Loss
4. GM Barua Dibyendu 2443 Win
5. GM Murshed Niaz 2408 Draw
6. GM Mollah Abdullah Al Rakib 2472 Win
7. Anata Choudhury 2109 Win
8. IM Dhulipalla Bala Chandra Prasad 2352 Draw
9. IM Mohammad Minhaz Uddin 2328 Loss
10.GM Rahman Ziaur 2477 Win
FIDE Master Mohammad Fahad Rahman finish this tournament with 2503 Rating Performance & gain +63.2 Rating.
A total of 30 players from 4 countries took part in the ten-round Swiss system tournament, which offered a total prize fund of 5,000 dollars.
IM Dhulipalla Bala Chandra Prasad from India Became Runner-Up in This Tournament With 7 Points. And GM Ziaur Rahman Got 3rd Rank With 6.5 Points. And The Final Ranking of Top 15 is Here:
(main image Fahad vs Dulipalla)
You Can Help Make A Change
- Complete the short registration form
- Choose what membership you'd like
- Enjoy all the great benefits!
- Guaranteed Games
- Competitive Ranking
- Tournaments with real prizes
- Facetime Experience
- In-game currency
- Multi-language play